Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pictures from Cambodia

Alright kids, I spent two and a half hours uploading pictures at an internet cafe that's connection kept going off and on. Because it took so long, I don't have comments on them or any descriptions....I'll do that next week (promise!).

But since my mom wanted to see what I was up to, the photo albums are above ;). I can't figure out how to make it not so ridiculously large, but I will later. Seeing as I have to get on a boat in 7 hours, I think I'd rather sleep than wrestle with the computer..

I'm going to Battambang for the weekend, so I won't have any internet..get ready for a long post next week about how amazing the Angkor temples were..hopefully you can get the idea from my pictures!

Coming soon!


Angkor Wat! Battambang! Abby finds peanut butter!

What will she do next?

Obviously, I'm really tired right now. Apologies to everyone.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

i want a picture of you abby! i miss staring into your eyes for hours...